Which part plays a decisive role in briquette machine production
The use of briquette machine
is more and more common in recent years. However, if you want to master the briquette machine production line completely, it is necessary to grasp the production process of briquette machine and the priorities of each process, make serious analysis for each process, provided a basis for the production of high-quality products of briquette machine.
The production process of briquette machine can be divided into four parts: raw material preparation, raw material briquetting, briquette carbonizing and smoke-dust treatment. Different production processes form the whole production process of briquette machine to turn the raw materials into machine-made charcoal.
1. Raw material preparation process: crushing, screening, drying, conveying;
2. Raw material briquetting process: raw material pressing, briquette cutting, briquette collection;
3. Briquette carbonizing process: briquette conveying, briquette stacking, briquette carbonizing, discharging;
4. Smoke-dust treatment process: charcoal cooling, wood tar processing and collecting, smoke purification and recycling.
Users need to master different processes of the production process of briquette machine skillfully and use to make better use of the briquette machine production line in the production. There are two methods to improve the burning time needed of machine-made charcoal:
1. Increase the molding pressure of the original parts used in briquette machine to increase the density and strength of briquettes.
2. Slow the speed of heating up and cooling of final carbonizing temperature of the carbonizing furnace (or coking kiln), then the charcoal produced has higher density and hardness.
Of course, the quality of the briquette machine itself is also very important. Only briquette machine of good quality can ensure the efficiency and yield of the production and avoid unnecessary loss. Configuration of briquette machine production line is determined by the raw materials, such as branches, sawdust, peanut shells, rice husks, etc. However, the raw materials in different areas are also different, thus the configuration of the equipment is also slightly different. In the following content is about how to configure different production equipment of briquette machine by using different raw materials for reference only.
When taking sawdust as the raw material, the annual output of 300 tons of briquette machine production line need to be equipped with a rotary screen, airflow dryer, model 50 briquette machine and pneumatic carbonizing furnace; configuration of briquette machine production line with the annual output of 1000 tons includes the rotary screen, screw conveyor, drum dryer, belt conveyor, feeding hopper, model 240 briquette machine, mesh belt conveyor and dry distillation carbonizing furnace.
If branches, logs, tree trunks, straw or miscellaneous wood is used as the raw material, the charcoal briquette machine production line with the annual output of 300 tons should be equipped with a hammer mill, airflow dryer, model 50 briquette machine and pneumatic carbonizing furnace; while the briquette machine production line with the annual output of 600 tons should be equipped with a model 60 type cutter disk mill, 325 # airflow dryer, 240 # briquette machine and dry distillation carbonizing furnace.
If you're interested in our products or have any questions, please let us know. Don't hesitate to contact us!